We handle your data with care and strictly follow the legal requirements when processing them. The following data protection information provides an overview of the processing of your personal data and your resulting rights in accordance with the applicable data protection law:
1. Who is responsible for data processing:
Herzberg Cosnsulting Services
Phone: +49 8106 3480162
2. For what purpose we process your data and on what legal basis:
We process your data on the basis of the European Basic Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) and the Data Protection Act:
- To fulfil contractual obligations: We process your data on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 b of the European Land Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) if you instruct us to provide services for you.
- As part of a balancing of interests: Insofar as it is necessary in a balancing of interests to safeguard legitimate interests in accordance with Art 6 Paragraph 1 f DS-GVO, we also, but not exclusively, process your data, beyond the fulfilment of contracts, in order
- to get in contact with you and to show you suitable objects,
- to do advertising or market research, unless you have not objected to this use of your data for this purpose,
- to be able to legally defend our claims in individual legal cases,
- to improve our procedures for analysing our customer needs in order to enable a targeted approach,
- ensure IT security for customers and us.
- to get in contact with you and to show you suitable objects,
- On the basis of consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 a DS-GVO and revocation: We also process your personal data if you have given us consent for specific purposes (e.g. showing suitable objects). Of course you can revoke your consent at any time by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to legal requirements, revocation is only valid for the future and does not affect previous processing.
- Due to legal requirements (At 6 para. 1c DS-GVO) or in the public interest (Art 6 para.1 e DS-GVO): Insofar as we are subject to legal requirements, we must collect and process personal data in individual cases, e.g. within the framework of the Money Laundering Act.
3. Who gets my data:
As a matter of principle, we do not pass on any information provided to us to third parties, unless we use service providers for the provision of certain services, who are, however, contractually obliged to comply with the statutory data protection obligations to the same extent as we ourselves or if we transfer your information to the contractual partner on your behalf (e.g. the seller or landlord of your desired property or a suitable bank for financing your financial requirements).
4. I am obliged to give you my data:
Of course, you are not obliged to provide us with this data, but without your details we can neither carry out your orders nor execute contracts.
If you are asked separately for your consent to the processing of your data for purposes beyond the purpose of the contract, consent is not a prerequisite for the execution of the contract.
5. How long will the data be kept with us:
We process and store your data until the comprehensive completion of your order, in any case for a period of three months from your last activity. Should the law require longer archiving, we will keep your data in accordance with the legal requirements.
6. What privacy rights do I have:
We will be happy to provide information about your data stored with us on request. In doing so, you can point out incorrect data to us and request a correction; furthermore, you are also free to request the deletion of all data. Furthermore, you have the possibility to object to the processing of your data in whole or in part and finally you have the right to have your data transferred to us.
7. Are automated decisions made on the basis of my data in accordance with Art. 22 DS-GVO:
As a matter of principle, we do not use fully automated decision processes for our services. Should these be used in individual business transactions, we will inform you separately.
In some cases, we analyse personal data with the help of evaluation tools in order to assess selected personal aspects and thus to better orient our marketing towards relevant target groups.
Cookies are primarily for convenience and help to save time. For example, if you personalize a website or navigate within a website, the cookie helps the website to remember your specific information on successive visits. This makes it easier to deliver content relevant to you, to navigate through the site and more. When you return to the Web site, your previously supplied information can be retrieved so that you can easily use the Web site's customized features.
You have the option of accepting cookies or rejecting cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of this or other websites you visit.
9.1 Third Party Cookies:
Within the framework of its Internet presence under the domains www.herzberg-consulting-services.de, www.wirfindendeinwohnglück.de and www.wirfindendeinwohnglueck.de, Herzberg Consulting Services accesses various services provided by third-party companies.
9.2 Use of Google Services:
Within the framework of the Herzberg Consulting Services website under the domains unter, www.wirfindendeinwohnglück.de and www.wirfindendeinwohnglueck.de, so-called Google Services (Google Maps, Google Street-View, Google+, etc.), hereinafter referred to as "Services", of the Internet provider google.com, which is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"), may be used. If you access the Herzberg Consulting Services website under the domains der, www.wirfindendeinwohnglück.de and www.wirfindendeinwohnglueck.de and use the services, your browser can establish a direct connection with the Google servers. By using the services Google receives the information that you have called up the relevant page of the Herzberg Consulting Services website. If you are logged into your Google Account with Google+, Google+ can associate the visit with your Google Account. Please note that this information may be shared as soon as you visit our website at www.wirfindendeinwohnglück.de, www.wirfindendeinwohnglück.de and www.wirfindendeinwohnglueck.de, regardless of whether you interact with these services. When you interact with the Services, your browser sends this information directly to Google and stores it there. For the purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Google, as well as your rights and settings options for protecting your privacy, please refer to the Google data protection information (http://www.google.com/policies/privacy).
9.2 Use of Google Analytics:
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on the user's computer and which enable an analysis of the use of the website by the user. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website by the user is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. On this website IP-anonymisation has been activated so that the IP address of Google users within member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area is shortened beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the website by the users, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services to the website operator in connection with the use of the website and the internet. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
Log data: When you access Google services through a browser, application or other client software, our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include the following information: Your web request, your interaction with a service, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or account.
9.3 Privacy Online market research and sweepstakes:
10. If you have any complaints, you may also contact the competent data protection supervisory authority at any time:
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (BayLDA)